2018/19 Seating changes
When can I change seats?
- The online Seat Change Window will commence 10am Tuesday 28 August 2018 and end 3pm Friday 31 August.
- Seats that have not been renewed by 2017/18 Members will be available to current 2018/19 Members during this window
- You can change your seats to any available seats now by contacting Member Services. Please note that non-renewed seats will not be available until the Seat Change Window opens.
How can I change my seats?
- Log in to your MyJETS account during the Seat Change Window and select 'Membership Seat Upgrade' at the bottom of the page. Follow the prompts to view and change seats.
Can I see what seats are currently available?
- Before the Seat Change Window commences you can use the interactive seating map here to view available seats.
- If you would like to move to any available seats please contact Member Services
- Please note there is limited availability in Bays 54, 55 and 56 in the Western Grandstand.
Newcastle Jets Member Services
02 4088 8004 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jets HQ - inside Transgrid facility on Wirra Crescent, Waratah West, 100m past Ray Watt Oval. 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.