Member Advisory Group
Newcastle Jets values feedback from our members and regularly meets with a Member Advisory Group to discuss issues raised by members.
The group acts in a consultative manner and will provide the club with a range of views from different segments and groups of the club's member base. The members selected represent a diverse cross section of Jets supporters.
The objectives of the group are to:
• To enhance the relationship between the club and it's members and providing our members the opportunity to play a key role in helping achieve success
• To establish a direct communication forum that is structured, orderly and efficient
• To help the club better understand issues that most affect and concern our members
The Club will engage with the Member Advisory Group on a range of topics including:
• Active Support & Match Day Atmosphere
• Membership packages and entitlements
• Member communications
• Match Day experience and facilities
We welcome ALL members to propose discussion topics, feedback or questions for the Member Advisory Group meetings by emailing email@example.com or by using the form below.
The Member Advisory Group consists of: